• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quaker man looking for new perch

Kaliya

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Kaliya Mayell
Aloha to all Quaker caretakers!
We are relocating to India soon and Dipper, our 1 year old Quaker is requesting a new perch. He is trying to talk these days, loves head scratches, and kisses, and of course when he hears ancient prayers whispered closely...he bobs and dances and fluffs up in response trying to get as close as possible to feel the vibration.
We think this whole time Dipper is just that a male...but....
Les talk about rehoming, PXL_20220129_000442735.MP.jpg PXL_20220129_000412699.jpg PXL_20220129_000506385.jpg PXL_20220129_000415462.MP.jpg PXL_20220129_000417100.jpg and ideally a nice flight Avery is a plus.
Blessings and thank you for the time reading this blurb about Dipper.
Florida 808.446.9030

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Bunchobird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Mali
Hello, I have wanted a quaker for sooo long!!! I am in NW florida, is there any way we can make this happen?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hello, I have wanted a quaker for sooo long!!! I am in NW florida, is there any way we can make this happen?
This member who made the original post hasn’t been back here since posting this. I don’t think you’ll get a reply.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
This member who made the original post hasn’t been back here since posting this. I don’t think you’ll get a reply.
It does look like the OP posted a phone number if you happen to pop back on the forum. You could try giving them a call about the Quaker. I googled the number and it comes back as a yoga club in FL, they have an email address as well.

Molly

Moving in
Real Name
Molly Shiley
Cuddly? Ride on shoulder? Good with a home with small kids?

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
Good thing I didn't see this last year! I'd have brought that cutie into my flock !

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Cuddly? Ride on shoulder? Good with a home with small kids?
This is an old thread, the OP hasn’t been online here since last year. I don’t think you’ll get a reply.
I notice you’ve posted in numerous rehome threads showing your interest in various birds- what species are you looking for?

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
This is an old thread, the OP hasn’t been online here since last year. I don’t think you’ll get a reply.
I notice you’ve posted in numerous rehome threads showing your interest in various birds- what species are you looking for?
Worth noting, quakers can be loud and keep up that screeching for hours . something that gets them rehome often and why I took on a couple, even knowing it and prepared it can be difficult to endure