• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quaker flew away

Greencheek Lee

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
:yah::yah::yah:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I'm so happy for you. You and her are so lucky. Give her lots of love and scritches and obviously you will be doing things differently from now on:dance4::hug8:

Birdlover42

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alicia
Thank you to everyone for the support! She was so hungry and tired! After she ate she went down in her cage to her perch. We kept talking to her and my husband got her out of her cage. She kept saying It's okay it's okay. Then she said I gotta go night night go to bed lol she was so happy to see us! She kept giving us kisses and she told me I love you so much. Amazing little bird

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I am so happy you got Skittles back.

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Skittles found! Wow! I can't thank the people who found her enough! They are angels and took such good care of her until we got her back. She was 2miles away. Never again will I have her outside without a harness or in her cage or an aviary!

YAY!!! I’m so glad she made it home safe!!

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Thank you to everyone for the support! She was so hungry and tired! After she ate she went down in her cage to her perch. We kept talking to her and my husband got her out of her cage. She kept saying It's okay it's okay. Then she said I gotta go night night go to bed lol she was so happy to see us! She kept giving us kisses and she told me I love you so much. Amazing little bird
That's enough to make my heart nearly explode with happiness <3 How amazing.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I just read through your post and went from feeling anxious to elated! I'm so happy for you that you got your sweet Skittles back! 2 miles away? What a journey for such a little one!
Your prayers have been answered!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Skittles found! Wow! I can't thank the people who found her enough! They are angels and took such good care of her until we got her back. She was 2miles away. Never again will I have her outside without a harness or in her cage or an aviary!
Yes!!!! A harness is such a nicer thought than clipping her beautiful wings too.
Gosh I’m glad you got her back...I’ve been checking regularly to see if there had been any progress in getting hold of her. I’m so relieved she’s safe again.

Beasley

Real Name
Maggie Beasley
:yah: Oh I am so relieved!! This is fantastic news! I’m so glad that some wonderful people helped her and got her back home with her loving family, right where she belongs :hug9:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am thrilled for you and your baby!!!! Wonderful news!!!!