• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Quaker Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman78

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
John
What is the difference between blue and green Quakers? Other than color. :hehe: Talked to a breeder and they have green quakers for $150 and blue quakers for $350. Both are fully weaned. Why would blue be more explensive than green?

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
What is the difference between blue and green Quakers? Other than color. :hehe: Talked to a breeder and they have green quakers for $150 and blue quakers for $350. Both are fully weaned. Why would blue be more explensive than green?

Because of the color. I don't know anything about Quakers, they aren't legal where I live, but I know it a lot of species certain colors are more expensive. Most green linnies around here from a breeder are $150, and cobalt ones are $250. When I got Autumn my cinnamon green cheek conure the normals were $200, cinnamons were $250, turquoise were like $300. So, I'm sure it is just the color.:)

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award

Only real difference is color. I have a blue and a green Quaker .. the blues tend to be a bit smaller in size .. IMO .. from what I've seen. Blue is just a rarer color .. so you pay more is all.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Green is cheaper there then what it is here. I was going to get a Green one, would've paid over $300. I got my Blue one for $350.

Jadesmom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mary Ann
I have 2 greens and a blue...and see no difference except color.

Status
Not open for further replies.