• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Put Down the Blue & Gold....

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Can't wait to watch (I'm still at work).

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I get this message when I click on the arrow to watch.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I get this message when I click on the arrow to watch.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Yah, something was playing in the background... I'll reload it with something else playing.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Somebody looks happy... :xflove: :dance4:

One of my tech geek sites I follow got hacked and they locked him out and took ownership of his site after spending 7 months putting in video reviews and gaining subscribers. Now he has start over and he lost all that content unless youtube can help him get everything back. When I saw that it reminded me of the error message his old channel now shows. I don't think any of us have to worry about that but I'm sure they were hoping to blackmail him to get it back.:rant:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Somebody looks happy... :xflove: :dance4:

One of my tech geek sites I follow got hacked and they locked him out and took ownership of his site after spending 7 months putting in video reviews and gaining subscribers. Now he has start over and he lost all that content unless youtube can help him get everything back. When I saw that it reminded me of the error message his old channel now shows. I don't think any of us have to worry about that but I'm sure they were hoping to blackmail him to get it back.:rant:
Danita was hacked on FB, we were able to get everything back for her but it was rough.

No, I always have music playing and sometimes they hit me for copyright, I didn't think anything was loud enough but I guess it was.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I was going to say they've gotten really stupid about copyright stuff now. Pretty sure the big companies have bots that look for whatever content they want to make money from to block the little guys that don't pay to play. Many of my review sites have to be really careful what video and music is playing if they are doing in store walk throughs of the latest gear or same thing happens.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Wow.... just stunning and such a treat to watch! ( oooo... and lookie the snow outside!!!)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Break it down, Tiko!! :disco:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Shake it baby!!! Love it! I take it there was another bird just off to the right that was also dancing....it's feathers were photo bombing.
Going to have a great dancer there....!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Shake it baby!!! Love it! I take it there was another bird just off to the right that was also dancing....it's feathers were photo bombing.
Going to have a great dancer there....!
It's Korbel, he lives on my body. I had to edit the video as when the video started he was hanging from my hair in the middle of my stomach. Somewhere through the video he climbed up and sat on my head. The video ended when he got to my shoulder and started swaying side to side to get my attention off Tiko. Ultimately he grabbed my phone and threw it. :laugh: Korbel is 8 years old and if he is not in the photo he is on me while the photo was taken. It's like playing where's Waldo... Waldo is always there. ;)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Talk about having a monkey on your back (or shoulder, or head...)

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
It's Korbel, he lives on my body. I had to edit the video as when the video started he was hanging from my hair in the middle of my stomach. Somewhere through the video he climbed up and sat on my head. The video ended when he got to my shoulder and started swaying side to side to get my attention off Tiko. Ultimately he grabbed my phone and threw it. :laugh: Korbel is 8 years old and if he is not in the photo he is on me while the photo was taken. It's like playing where's Waldo... Waldo is always there. ;)
It's Beautiful bird!! I'm jealous!!! I have a soft spot for macaws. Part of me so wants another one. But after 38 years with lou, my military, I could never replace him. We had the bond that was match made by the bird god!! It was truly something.
But every now and then I pop into a rescuer to have a browse, and sometimes come across one that I look at and say " oh man, I want to take you home"... But I end up stopping myself.
Here ' s the one I was so drawn to, you have no idea how close I came to taking him home. But my wife reminded me to give it a couple months, as I was recovering from a small heart attack. ( sigh)
But cleared now by doctor. But now might think about it again. This baby was a beauty.
wvcdWjI0Pf.jpg FDEnqwCCYJ.jpg ScTnehfNv4 (2).jpg

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It's Beautiful bird!! I'm jealous!!! I have a soft spot for macaws. Part of me so wants another one. But after 38 years with lou, my military, I could never replace him. We had the bond that was match made by the bird god!! It was truly something.
But every now and then I pop into a rescuer to have a browse, and sometimes come across one that I look at and say " oh man, I want to take you home"... But I end up stopping myself.
Here ' s the one I was so drawn to, you have no idea how close I came to taking him home. But my wife reminded me to give it a couple months, as I was recovering from a small heart attack. ( sigh)
But cleared now by doctor. But now might think about it again. This baby was a beauty.
View attachment 329060 View attachment 329061 View attachment 329062
Beautiful when all you could see was his tail? :laugh:

Korbel is beautiful... complete butthead but divinely handsome to me. All my birds are pretty good looking, I certainly don't have one I find ugly. :D
I have a huge soft spot for BG's. They really can do no wrong in my eyes. Funny entertaining and they have a wicked sense of humor that I adore. I love my military but she is very much like an old crabby scarlet. Quick to change her mind and wants a DNA sample if you wrong her. She is settling down with age but not enough for me to expose more than an arm or hand. She has just never been a pet me bird and when she does want it... good luck putting her down. :p

I love my amazons but they are half the work and drama of a macaw. At least.... my macaws. Mine are quite demanding and attention seeking. lol

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Beautiful when all you could see was his tail? :laugh:

Korbel is beautiful... complete butthead but divinely handsome to me. All my birds are pretty good looking, I certainly don't have one I find ugly. :D
I have a huge soft spot for BG's. They really can do no wrong in my eyes. Funny entertaining and they have a wicked sense of humor that I adore. I love my military but she is very much like an old crabby scarlet. Quick to change her mind and wants a DNA sample if you wrong her. She is settling down with age but not enough for me to expose more than an arm or hand. She has just never been a pet me bird and when she does want it... good luck putting her down. :p

I love my amazons but they are half the work and drama of a macaw. At least.... my macaws. Mine are quite demanding and attention seeking. lol
Amazon's are fun. More laid back than macaws that's for sure. Lou was a social butterfly, loved everybody. And quite the clown. He wasn't a biter. Oh if you were late for breakfast, yea he 'd show he wasn't happy, but gets over once breakfast was done.
If I was going for ride in truck, he just had to go. " I go....I go...I go too" ...
He preferred to ride on the seat, and we'd drive around the back country roads where there was literally no traffic.
Sure do miss ole, lou.

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Bummer about the stupid copyright...
You almost always have great film music playing in your backgrounds.

Nice moves Tiko. Hope you and Cha are doing well.