• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Put a lil Sunshine in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Wow! Where are my sunglasses?! She is stunning and looks quite the character. :D

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Wow!!

She really has the brightest yellow coloring I have ever seen on a Too!

Need my shades.:cool1:

I am sure she is as crazy as can be, she has to be. Mystic is wayyy to good. :rofl:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
LSC are the bomb. Do you know what subspecies she is? Her yellow is really vibrant. My lsc, timor subspecies has the more subtle coloring. She is now 6 1/2.

Just a very beautiful bird you have there and if like other lsc has a great personality.

Peggy
i dont know what sub...she is she is great...so funny and fun i can do anything with her...she loves to be inside my shirt with her head out while i do chores..:hehe: now on the other hand she will tag my husband any chance she gets

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Oh man I adore LSC!! I love how animated they are!!
And that stand...I want one...:hehe:
The stand comes from your lucky parrot...they have 3 sizes..i have 7 of them in my house...all my birds love them even rescues who have never been on a stand like them...they love the ring in the middle cause it moves..the food dishes are low so they learn to climb up and down...i put 2 together for all the ekies and my grey to play on together.....Mystic loves to fly over and scare my Rosie2 off his:rolleyes:the prices are 200.00

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Stacy...when you come over some time you can really look at them for measurements....but i will post pics today of one so everyone can see it better

Status
Not open for further replies.