• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Preview Empire Macaw cage, Fallbrook CA

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
Great cage!! I grew up and my parents still live about 15-20 min from Fallbrook!!

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
We bought our house here in 2008, but have only spent about 4 years here (military moved us, now we are back). I really like Fallbrook, but now with our family growing, I want to move out of the "city", around the outside of Fallbrook where it's less busy...

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
We bought our house here in 2008, but have only spent about 4 years here (military moved us, now we are back). I really like Fallbrook, but now with our family growing, I want to move out of the "city", around the outside of Fallbrook where it's less busy...

My parent still live in the house I grew up in in San Marcos. They bought the house in 1974 and have lived there now for 40 yrs but I agree with you that it has grown beyond my desire to ever move back. I so want to have a place outside of cities and land to enjoy with my family and feather butts!! I am married to a military man who has been in for just over 21 years and counting. We are coming up on 15yrs of marriage and I for see a few more moves in our military future!!! I would love to settle down and find out forever home in the near future!!

Last edited:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
:pinksmile:@KimKim, are you expecting #2??? And do you still have both Babalu and Perry?

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Yes:), baby boy early September. I have Babalu, but back in Feb, I made the decision to re home Perry to a woman (and husband) in AZ. They have other macaws and a huge outdoor aviary, Perry fit right in.
I made a thread about it, but here is a recent pic. She is loving life, being cage free:)
image.jpg
And the aviary
image.jpg

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Yay! Congratulations Kim! So happy for you and your family!

I know you were doing everything you could to get Perry acclimated into your home. Looks like you found her an amazing new home!

I would love to have an outdoor aviary like that for my fids.