• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Preening Pionus -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love this video of Sachi. She is a white capped pionus parrot. Her colours display very nicely in the sun light. I really feel that white capped pionus parrots tend to get overlooked for some reason. :(

I hope these threads will help to shed some light on how awesome and beautiful this species is.

:hug8:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I adopted Argyle my linnie from a couple who had 4 Pionus. 3 white capped and one blue headed. I met their birds and spent some time with them. I really fell in love with them. I want a white capped pionus!!!!! But, I really just want to have rehome birds now, so I will just wait and see if one wanders into my life:)

You are right, they do seem to overlooked. I didn't realize how beautiful they were until I saw them in person and now I drool over your pictures and the other white capped pionus. Also, from what people have said (including those people) they are GREAT birds. I don't know, but I know I want one!! But, it has to be a white capped:) In fact, I have an idea actually, why don't you just send Sachi here!!!!??

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I adopted Argyle my linnie from a couple who had 4 Pionus. 3 white capped and one blue headed. I met their birds and spent some time with them. I really fell in love with them. I want a white capped pionus!!!!! But, I really just want to have rehome birds now, so I will just wait and see if one wanders into my life:)
You are right, they do seem to overlooked. I didn't realize how beautiful they were until I saw them in person and now I drool over your pictures and the other white capped pionus. Also, from what people have said (including those people) they are GREAT birds. I don't know, but I know I want one!! But, it has to be a white capped:) In fact, I have an idea actually, why don't you just send Sachi here!!!!??
Send Sachi your way? Sure I could use a well deserved break from cage cleaning, food preparing, or cleaning just in general.:lol:

I must warn you that she is a glutton and always has room for more food for some reason.
Wouldn't that be neat if we all lived in walking distance of each other?:omg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.