• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pre-Vet Snuggles; Paging Dr. Paulie

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Such a fluffy little fid! :swoon: He's precious

Our birds "help" us with all sorts of things: blemishes, moles, freckles. :bored: We feel SO lucky. :meh:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Oh most definitely! Neptune will also groom my eyebrows. :p

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
He is so cute!! What a helpful little man!

Such a fluffy little fid! :swoon: He's precious

Our birds "help" us with all sorts of things: blemishes, moles, freckles. :bored: We feel SO lucky. :meh:
I unfortunately have some freckles on my neck and legs (arms, too, but those aren't as tempting) and often times Rupert cannot be trusted on my shoulder because he will try to remove my freckles. I keep a hand towel across my lap if I'm wearing shorts, so that he won't try to remove my freckles on my legs.

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Awe Paulie is soo sweet!

The only thing mine really “help” me with are hangnails and anything abnormal that may be on my hands after work. I’m a painter so I always have rough hands these days. First thing I do when I get home from work is scrub my hands cuz I know they’re about to be “inspected”. :laugh:
We are all so very, very lucky :lol:

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
Paulie would try to remove my freckles when he was younger and I suppose, somehow, I have managed to convince him they belong on my face. However, I've been breaking out along my neck lately and those blemishes, Paulie knows, do not belong there. :rolleyes:

@NorthernGannet Paulie actually doesn't bother my curls. When he was younger he used to love to hide underneath then but here lately he acts frightened of my curls when my hair is down. When my hair is up in a pineapple, though, it becomes his landing strip :lol: