• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Practice makes perfect

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Pet has been trying/practicing talking. Tonight she was clear on what she is saying...."Wanna go bye bye" OMG, it is too cute. She has a voice like a medium to large conure. She kept saying it over and over and she did not stop for 15 minutes :cool5: :cheer: :cloud9: She seems pretty happy with herself also.

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They seem to have such pride when they first learn a new word or phrase!

Matt

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Oooh, Sarah... She is my hardest bird to get videos of. I have pictures but no videos yet. My Scarlet is a blabber mouth and will talk up to 3 hours. He is always wanting to go bye bye so I think that has helped her learn. She is starting to loose some head feathers and a slight tinge of yellow around her eyes. She is wanting me to hand feed her and is doing quite a bit of displaying then tonight she starts talking!

I have never learned to put pictures here but I can get them to face book!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Maybe all scarlets are blabber mouths! :laugh: I have the funniest videos of Maui I need to put together.... You will LYAO! :rofl: I can't even finish editing it as I laughing so hard.

Pictures are easy here. "upload a file" from the bottom right corner and select the picture from your computer. :shy:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Pictures are on facebook. Don't know how to get them from there to here.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
You are the best Godmother. :bounce7: Have you seen the one with a little bit of yellow on her eye? I am off the next 4 days so will try and get videos of her. :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
She's adorable! :xflove: :xflove: :xflove:
Would love video too!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Maybe all scarlets are blabber mouths! :laugh: I have the funniest videos of Maui I need to put together.... You will LYAO! :rofl: I can't even finish editing it as I laughing so hard.

Pictures are easy here. "upload a file" from the bottom right corner and select the picture from your computer. :shy:

Can't wait to see it. Macaws really are funny!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Ok, update. Pet is still loosing some feathers on her head. Actually she should be my black cockatoo. When she is wet (bathes a lot) I can make a mohawk and she has a bald spot like many toos have under their crest.

And Pet is really a girl. It is hormone time and checking her "twinker" it is obvious Pet is a girl and not a boy. I did try to get a picture but some think I have gone too far....I told them they were obviously NOT bird people!

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Ok, update. Pet is still loosing some feathers on her head. Actually she should be my black cockatoo. When she is wet (bathes a lot) I can make a mohawk and she has a bald spot like many toos have under their crest.

And Pet is really a girl. It is hormone time and checking her "twinker" it is obvious Pet is a girl and not a boy. I did try to get a picture but some think I have gone too far....I told them they were obviously NOT bird people!

I lost the link to your facebook! :arghh: