• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Do you mind showing your play stand set up a little closer please? :)
I got the same one yesterday, but still haven't put much on it yet.
Excuse the mess! This area is his "nest" so I let him go wild for a few weeks as he doesn't poop here.
IMG_20200827_090808.jpg

clarousel

Rollerblading along the road
Excuse the mess! This area is his "nest" so I let him go wild for a few weeks as he doesn't poop here.
View attachment 351493
Are those cups really easy for him? I have something similar for Preeno but he finds the treats sooo easily. I tried making it more difficult by stuffing it or weighing the lid down but nope. He's a master of finding seeds. :wacky:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Are those cups really easy for him? I have something similar for Preeno but he finds the treats sooo easily. I tried making it more difficult by stuffing it or weighing the lid down but nope. He's a master of finding seeds. :wacky:
Oh yeah that one is super easy. He has food with varying levels of difficulty around his cage area. I have at least 8 foraging spots for him at any given time. Only free fed Harrison's right now which he ignores :p

Gokha

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Gaukharay
View attachment 351493
Thank you very much!
i think mine is a fake version of yours :D
The top part is shorter and there’s only one ladder and a bridge on the other side. I ordered a lot of stuff from northern parrots, hopefully my birds will like it :)

AmberC

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
964A8BA9-C344-4597-A9B9-7D9724B6BA86.jpeg

This is my budgie cage, it houses 2 male flighted budgies called Spyro and Sammy. It includes:

• 8 Natural branch perches of all different sizes and textures

• 6 Toys (Massive planet pleasures order on the way!)

• 1 Swing

• 1 Mirror

• 1 Playgym on the top of the cage

• 3 Stainless Steel Bowls

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Iris is spoilt!

He has:
1 platform perch
3 natural perches
1 rope boing stretched to make a perch
5 large toys
1 pedi perch
1 giant cat bell ball, which he loves to through a round!

Pictures later

Skye

Strolling the yard
My two zebra finches got an upgrade yesterday...

Before:

finch cage.jpg

Now:

new big cage.jpg

It is the same width and length, just 2x as tall. And yes, we have a bunch of games underneath, it is my younger brothers' room.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John

kayosa

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Katy
18CF04F0-778F-48E2-A4E9-E6C75F5A6D42.jpeg
prevue flight cage, various toys and foraging enrichment. 1 boing, 1 flexible rope perch, various manzanita perches.
custom made foraging boxs shelf, which I put seeds in and the stuff egg carton pieces in. Several feeders to make them climb around.
I like the set on the main door since it helps them come over to greet me.
And tablet so they can listen to New Zealand song birds and watch a babbling brook.

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
prevue flight cage, various toys and foraging enrichment. 1 boing, 1 flexible rope perch, various manzanita perches.
custom made foraging boxs shelf, which I put seeds in and the stuff egg carton pieces in. Several feeders to make them climb around.
I like the set on the main door since it helps them come over to greet me.
And tablet so they can listen to New Zealand song birds and watch a babbling brook.
I have that cage! How did you attach the playstand on top of the cage? I need one for mine.

kayosa

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Katy
I have that cage! How did you attach the playstand on top of the cage? I need one for mine.
it’s a perch, with eyelets for attaching toys to. I hand make my perches out of manzanita that I cut, since I live where they are native. It’s attached with bolt, washer and wing nut like perches you buy in store, except I use stainless steel and a wide popular wood “washer” for added stability on one side.