• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
mine lynne? i get them at my work, a store here in phoenix, we get them from a woman in california, i think she is called "Devine Bird Perch". I'm not sure if she sells online though, as she hand delivers our trees for us. BUT the one's from Parrot Gyms and Stands by Exotic Wood Dreams are comparable. :)

animalcrazy

Sprinting down the street
My bird's setup looks so dingy and small compared to all these amazing setups! Time to upgrade :D

snackies

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rebecca
I just spent the last 30mins staring at all these lovely cages, I think I will steal some ideas from them... heh heh.

This is my new baby sun conure's cage, it looks over stuffed with toys but it's actually pretty roomy inside! I also upgraded a play stand I bought for him with some toys.

cage.jpg

playgym.jpg

Last edited:

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
becca i think you need some more toys in that cage.....

:rofl:

seriously it looks awesome!! can't wait to meet your little one! :D

snackies

Real Name
Rebecca
yep... I did go a bit over board with toys, hehe.

what type of parrot is that in your avatar? it is beautiful! :)

Last edited:

snackies

Real Name
Rebecca
Wow, I am in love with your setup Rebecca! :heart:
Thankyou! I had lots of fun setting it up. :) I only wish I could've gotten a bigger cage for more toys!!! Haha.

Why are parrot toys so much fun to buy!?

I had fun adding things to the play gym too... there isn't really a place where I live (australia) to buy the amazing stands you see a lot of in places like the US and I am not handy at all so I couldn't make my own! I had some star-shape toy parts which I wedged on the end of each perch to stop the hanging toys and cardboard chewing ring thingys from being flung off. I hope he likes it!

Last edited:

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
thank you :D she is a blast to have around!!

animalcrazy

Sprinting down the street
Here we have Sagas cage. It is 40x40x28 inches, or 100x100x70 cm.
I want a bigger one for her, but this will do for a while.

View attachment 63273
Am planning to get such a 3x2x4 feet cage made for Teeto.. I was wondering if its fine to use steel mesh and aluminum casing, are there any risks of using these materials? Thanks :)

Pigwigeon

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mia
:omg:Everyone's birds are so spoiled.... Pig's cage looks so small compared to these gorgeous bird rooms!

securedownload-5-1.jpg
Pig's cage. The door is open.

securedownload-4-1.jpg
Inside the cage, where she likes to sit. Another ComfyPerch is going to be added to the other side soon.

securedownload-3-3.jpg
Pig's play area. Need more bird specific toys. She mostly plays with Legos.

securedownload-2-3.jpg
The bird chair. We sit here when we hold her(we also sit on the couch, but this is the main chair).

securedownload-1-3.jpg
The whole set up. Her toys + food + extra perches + newspaper + ect stuff is kept in a box on the floor directly underneath her cage.