• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

Somebirdie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I am currently in the process of setting up Harvey’s new cage. Trying to figure out a layout that maximises the space. Currently just two perches and an Oliver’s garden large cargo rope. Got plenty of gum branches to choose IMG_7932.jpeg from, just deciding where and how to arrange them.

Hobgoblin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cate
My office has officially gone to the birds! It is currently more of an aviary with my computers in it than a human’s office. All three are big players so we added lots of places to climb. They also enjoy flying back and forth across the room. Puk especially likes what we call “hot laps” from cage to cage. IMG_4434.jpeg IMG_4435.jpeg IMG_4436.jpeg

Hobgoblin

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cate
My office has officially gone to the birds! It is currently more of an aviary with my computers in it than a human’s office. All three are big players so we added lots of places to climb. They also enjoy flying back and forth across the room. Puk especially likes what we call “hot laps” from cage to cage. View attachment 444314 View attachment 444315 View attachment 444316
Of course all of these things and today all 3 decide to perch on the shadow boxes with family memorabilia. IMG_4521.jpeg

Highway11

Meeting neighbors
My office has officially gone to the birds! It is currently more of an aviary with my computers in it than a human’s office. All three are big players so we added lots of places to climb. They also enjoy flying back and forth across the room. Puk especially likes what we call “hot laps” from cage to cage. View attachment 444314 View attachment 444315 View attachment 444316
Your setup is amazing!! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that larger tree/branch in the first picture for the birdies to sit on? I'm looking to find one like that or even attempt to make it myself but I am by no means a crafty person :laugh: