• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post here! Dream bird

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Eclectus? Because in some places the eat fruit to the point of pestiness?

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
i have too many to list so i will say the one i can only dream about, a toucan!

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Eclectus? Because in some places the eat fruit to the point of pestiness?
To clarify, not my dream bird (I just got my dream bird ; ); that’s my guess on your dream bird.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
No it's not, and congratulations, what species is you bird

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
A yellow sided green cheek conure named Jalapeño Pepita Pitchounette. Goes by Pitchounette pending DNA sex testing. Born 2-15. Came home yesterday. She’s a dream.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Aaaaww!! I think I should give my second clue. My dream bird is bigger than a conure

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
my dream bird is a turqoise lovebird (idk what it is called sry:confused:) or a peach faced lovebird, i think they are common in other countries, but where i live(indonesia) there aren't many, but I do have a cute lovebird, im not sure what breed he/she is but he/she is adorable

1621218667732.png

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My dream birds are budgies, which I have, & a canary, which I do not have * yet *!

My guess for yours is a scarlet macaw, because they remind me of fruit, or a lorikeet, because they eat it.

redindiaink

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I have one of my dream birds, a double yellow headed amazon, but I also wanted a friends Gyrfalcon (the bird is long gone and I have serious misgivings about keeping birds). And I'd like a loft full of fancy (racing, homer, german owls, lahore) pigeons on my roof.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Nope, sorry
Reminder clue list
Bigger than conure
And has something to do with a fruit

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There are very few species of bird that I have not had the pleasures of sharing my home with at one point in time or another. I have many stories, and most would assume that some of the more majestic larger species would be my favorite. Not so; my favorite species is the oft over looked Green Cheek. I simply adore the high red pineapple variety! I cannot get enough of those fruity twerps! I don’t think I’ll ever be without one, so long as I’m left on this planet.

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
@Sparkles99
What type of canary? Are you wanting a specific one? I’ll admit, seeing @FiatLux lizard canary kinda makes me want one.
Francois is a doll of a canary! He sings when my husband enters the office, comes running forward for his daily seed refresh and his daily nasturtium, and is VERY low maintenance. Every family needs at least one low maintenance member. And I think we can all probably guess it ain’t me.

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
There are very few species of bird that I have not had the pleasures of sharing my home with at one point in time or another. I have many stories, and most would assume that some of the more majestic larger species would be my favorite. Not so; my favorite species is the oft over looked Green Cheek. I simply adore the high red pineapple variety! I cannot get enough of those fruity twerps! I don’t think I’ll ever be without one, so long as I’m left on this planet.
Adding “Fruity twerp” to Pitchounette’s nomenclature.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Francois is a doll of a canary! He sings when my husband enters the office, comes running forward for his daily seed refresh and his daily nasturtium, and is VERY low maintenance. Every family needs at least one low maintenance member. And I think we can all probably guess it ain’t me.
Still waiting on selfie pics with you and Pitchounette! I mainly just want to know if the eye crayon worked on the greys, lol. Because I’m vain too, darn it.

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Still waiting on selfie pics with you and Pitchounette! I mainly just want to know if the eye crayon worked on the greys, lol. Because I’m vain too, darn it.
Didn’t get any with Pitchounette yet. Here’s one with my bestest lil’ birds. In this one, I used eyeglass placement to camouflage balding spot. Trade secret amongst AA friends: Camouflage, Crayon and Collagen (powder in the smoothie).

Attachments