Awesome, thank you! Is it something they can have regularly? I'm guessing it doesn't have much nutritional valueThe white part is called the pith, like what you see on citrus fruits.
It isn't toxic for them to eat. Just make sure you've washed it thoroughly if they're eating the skin.
Here's a reference as well:
Find toxic and non-toxic plants, flowers, and woods in a searchable database, backed by high-quality sources.freerangeparrots.com
The pith, the white part, in many plants is actually quite nutritious, but I’m not an expert and don’t know how it would affect your lorikeets, so deign you an expert.Awesome, thank you! Is it something they can have regularly? I'm guessing it doesn't have much nutritional value