• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Polyvision Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
No one is screaming here??? This is new LOL
The video is on and everyone is happy.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
GG, the greys in it are great, Bea is so happy flock calling to them

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
GG, the greys in it are great, Bea is so happy flock calling to them
I watch them as much as the fids do. I was amazed at how big some of those greys are :eek: Magnificent looking birds in both DVDs.

Cory

Real Name
Cory
I've heard of Polyvision but I haven't really heard any feedback before. I will definitely buy the DVD's for my flock to watch! Thank you! :D

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I have the first one...didn't know there was a second...ok I have to order it! Pat, I also have the Bird sitter.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Well I just supported the WPT!! They have PV I & II as a bundle. I also ordered a calendar and became a member! This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Thanks Danita! You just helped the WPT gain a new member!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yah!!!
BTW polyvision is much better than birdsitter. Birdsitter seems more squawky and unnerving. Polyvision is more peaceful, the birds are in the wild and happy.
Carlos will love it. There is lots of Greys in the wild, Bea was doing the true african grey call to them :)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yep!!
lol

Or the raspberry sound. When the macaws came on, Bea was making rude noises to them ahaha

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Yah!!!
BTW polyvision is much better than birdsitter. Birdsitter seems more squawky and unnerving. Polyvision is more peaceful, the birds are in the wild and happy.
Carlos will love it. There is lots of Greys in the wild, Bea was doing the true african grey call to them :)
I know I will like to watch it! It looked beautiful. I always feel so emotional when I see parrots like that or dolphins, some deep emotional connection.

What is the true african call????

Tickle tickle???? lol
:rofl:

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
The Birdsitter DVD is great because it loops and can be left on for a couple of hours. I dont recall the Pollyvision ones being able to do that (I havent played them for 6months because of being away....)?

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
The Birdsitter DVD is great because it loops and can be left on for a couple of hours. I dont recall the Pollyvision ones being able to do that (I havent played them for 6months because of being away....)?
You can :) we had Pollyvision Day here during winter break *the credits/intro music is super loud though :( I turned up the volume to hear the birds...and when the music came on for the intro/credits, the house shook :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.