• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*Poi Roll Call!*~

Katharyn Martin

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Katharyn Martin
I have a Senegal named Rosie, she's almost 20 years old. I also have a brown head named Oz, she's almost 15. I've had Rosie for about 8 years. I'm her 5th & final home. Then there's Oz. I got her when she was 7 weeks old & handfed her for 4 weeks. Love them lots! :)

Birdcoocoo

Meeting neighbors
image.jpg image.jpg Baby brown head born 5/20/15. We haven't decided on a name yet but the top three contenders are Tony, Clover and Buckwheat. Tony because he has a deformed toe, Clover because of his color and Buckwheat because that's his favorite food.

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
I need to post here too!!

I have a bird named Kaya, not sexed yet but we think she's a female! So thats what we'll keep using untill she is sexed :)

Attachments

SueA555

Real Name
Sue Anderson
Joey is a Jardines. He is 17 and I've had him since he was four months old. He's very sweet, but can be stubborn at times.

jh81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Look at all the wonderful new birds!!

What a wonderous world we live on, beeing blessed with all these creatures that so enrich our life!
We should all do the best we can to live healthy, and with a healthy environment in mind!

Whoops im rambling..

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Keva is cute.

Harlee<3

Checking out the neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Harlee Varagnolo
This is Ozzy, My Senegal who is about 3 months! After being home a week I learned a lot about him, and he became a real mommy's boy. Not DNA tested, but the breeder had a feeling he's a he, and I don't plan on breeding so I don't mind being gender neutral (even if I have a girl named Ozzy!)

Attachments