• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*Poi Roll Call!*~

eclectuswife

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jean Gauthier
Some Emma photos, also from 2009...Aukie is not thrilled to be on the same food stand. Nowdays, Emma would be chasing her off immediately. Emma is a dominantly Greater J with probably another subspecies mixed in her bloodlines. My GJ Giggidy weighs around 285 grams, Aukie (LJ) weighs about 190 grams, and Emma is around 230 grams. She has more of the Greater J posture and beak shape, but she's got a lot of orange on her head for a GJ, and is a bit small. Her breeder said that she just calls her birds 'Jardine's', not Greaters, Black Wingeds or Lessers. Emma is quite a love and a character to humans, but acts like a jealous bully who can't get along with any other birds.

Attachments

AMidnightSoul

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Mary
Looks like I never posted Gizmo! Gizmo came here at the beginning of March 2013. He's a 10 1/2 year old RedBelly.

He looks like he's a lazy sitter, but he's got bad hips so tends to lean back when he sits. It's doesn't stop him from being a little monkey though.

2013-04-23 19.26.52.jpg

Gizmo Working.JPG

jeroen234

Meeting neighbors
Now almost 2 months ago Simba was added to my flock
A 2 year old Senegal who did not know the world was bigger then the inside of his cage and that pellets are jummy he was a seed junkie

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-N7100 met Tapatalk 4

Attachments

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
There has been some cute recent additions! :)

Manda

Moving in
This is buddy, I got him/her yesterday, don't know how old he/she is. He can't talk with his mouth but his eyes say a lot. He is a rescue bird and is very nervous of everything and everyone. He is not hand tame. This is the best pic I can get ATM as he's not coming out his cage. image.jpg