• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

pls any one can help me

dais

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
smail
This bird is not available in my country. I hope it will send me some fertile eggs
I love birds a lot and I love diversity. Thank you for this site

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Unfortunately, eggs do not ship well and are subject to import laws. If someone is saying they can sell you an egg out of country, they are likely scamming you.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It is very difficult to import parrots across international borders. You need lots of paperwork, proof of ownership, licences and vet exams. It is difficult and expensive for adult parrots who have lived with you for several years - for example, if you were moving country and wanted to take your parrot with you. It is near impossible for you to buy a parrot in another country and have it shipped to you.

Anyone selling you fertilised parrot eggs is a liar and a scammer. Do not give them any money.

dais

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
smail
It is very difficult to import parrots across international borders. You need lots of paperwork, proof of ownership, licences and vet exams. It is difficult and expensive for adult parrots who have lived with you for several years - for example, if you were moving country and wanted to take your parrot with you. It is near impossible for you to buy a parrot in another country and have it shipped to you.

Anyone selling you fertilised parrot eggs is a liar and a scammer. Do not give them any money.
thank u for this info and advice