• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Please suggest some new interactive games for BScoot grey

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Is this look an "I dare you to take this from me" look or is it an "Are you for real, I am not impressed with this toy" look? Whatever the look is I love it! hehehehe BScoot is adorable :heart:
he was trying to figure out what he was supposed to do with it! :roflmao:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Arriving Thursday

View attachment 354325
will cut the handles open
Burt loves these bags, I get them in a few sizes and some I shove a box in so it takes a little more time for him to ruin them. I also use some stuff from the take away food supply shop, they get these cool shaved wood cones and boats to serve food in- the birds live the textures of them. I'll get you a pic of them in a second and post it here.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Burt loves these bags, I get them in a few sizes and some I shove a box in so it takes a little more time for him to ruin them. I also use some stuff from the take away food supply shop, they get these cool shaved wood cones and boats to serve food in- the birds live the textures of them. I'll get you a pic of them in a second and post it here.
Thank you so much!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Yeah they are a little different as they are bamboo and the ones I have at the moment are birch. They do get the bamboo ones sometimes and I have had them before- I have been told by my AV if they are food grade for people they will be fine for our parrots. The only thing I ever do is double check what the actual material they are made out of is so I can just double check if it is not bamboo, birch or pine. I think the only other material I have seen used is poplar and as I was not buying them at that time I did not check if poplar is safe.

My budgie loves them and Burt loves them too. They pose no challenges for the birds to destroy them but they are a really nice texture and fun to stuff into a forage box in a bag lol.

I think the ones you linked should be fine- they are food grade for humans so I would not hesitate :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yeah they are a little different as they are bamboo and the ones I have at the moment are birch. They do get the bamboo ones sometimes and I have had them before- I have been told by my AV if they are food grade for people they will be fine for our parrots. The only thing I ever do is double check what the actual material they are made out of is so I can just double check if it is not bamboo, birch or pine. I think the only other material I have seen used is poplar and as I was not buying them at that time I did not check if poplar is safe.

My budgie loves them and Burt loves them too. They pose no challenges for the birds to destroy them but they are a really nice texture and fun to stuff into a forage box in a bag lol.

I think the ones you linked should be fine- they are food grade for humans so I would not hesitate :)
Ok also getting these pine ones

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Ok also getting these pine ones

I have them pine ones pegged all over the budgies cage and he gets them strung onto any toys too. He loves them. The tiny ones are a nice size for Burt to hold in his foot so I put some mashed banana in them sometimes for him even though he prefers if I give them to him empty- he loves the crunch and that they make

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have them pine ones pegged all over the budgies cage and he gets them strung onto any toys too. He loves them. The tiny ones are a nice size for Burt to hold in his foot so I put some mashed banana in them sometimes for him even though he prefers if I give them to him empty- he loves the crunch and that they make
Brilliant! Thanks so much for letting me know about your wonderful find! I’m looking forward to seeing my guys enjoy them too! i didn’t know you have a budgie! I thought Burt was an only child! :laugh:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Brilliant! Thanks so much for letting me know about your wonderful find! I’m looking forward to seeing my guys enjoy them too! i didn’t know you have a budgie! I thought Burt was an only child! :laugh:
Burt’s little brother is called Squeak,
I think it’s fair to say that I do show some favouritism:rofl: 16424C8C-AC2B-4E01-A97D-2A6633F2A87A.png

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Elvis loves playing with socks. I make him search for them. I don't just give them to him. So that keeps him occupied for a little while. Then we play catch with them or he throws the sock himself and chases it. He also likes, but not as much as socks, playing with paper towels- sometimes the full roll and sometimes just the cardboard tube.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Why do I giggle when I see BScoot with something hanging from the tip of his beak! :roflmao:
so freaking cute with the mini skewer and chain!:laugh:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Love the basket of goodies :starshower1:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Why do I giggle when I see BScoot with something hanging from the tip of his beak! :roflmao:
so freaking cute with the mini skewer and chain!:laugh:
Did you see the shaved wood cones @Shezbug posted about? I’m pretty sure all the birds will enjoy them!