• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Please suggest some new interactive games for BScoot grey

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He used to play shred the paper and toss the cups with his dad but he’s lost interest. He shreds phone books on his own and tosses cups in the sink but just stares at Jack. I haven’t searched the internet yet.

ACBD9E40-A202-4FC9-83EB-036675ED8906.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Does he still enjoy his nightly juice with Jack?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Burt loves throwing stuff to me for me to catch and throw back, he doesn't even really care anymore if I am ready to play- I just get stuff thrown at me. He really loves rolled up socks to toss about.

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Doing something random and new is good for my cockatiel. Yesterday I gave him a branch with the leaves on it, and he chewed on it until bedtime. Occasional rosemary is a hit with him. I have a little bell ball to play with him, but he attacks it:shy:
A square of balled up toilet paper is sometimes fun, the texture is really soft for him.
Hmm, I'm trying to think of some others. Sometimes they like to play with little strings, I use a tiny piece of hemp or willow he will chew on for ages. I tried to get him to chase it, but no luck. Flight recall can be fun for some birds. A new stand with treats hung all over it is a great fun.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Doing something random and new is good for my cockatiel. Yesterday I gave him a branch with the leaves on it, and he chewed on it until bedtime. Occasional rosemary is a hit with him. I have a little bell ball to play with him, but he attacks it:shy:
A square of balled up toilet paper is sometimes fun, the texture is really soft for him.
Hmm, I'm trying to think of some others. Sometimes they like to play with little strings, I use a tiny piece of hemp or willow he will chew on for ages. I tried to get him to chase it, but no luck. Flight recall can be fun for some birds. A new stand with treats hung all over it is a great fun.
Great ideas! I’ll deck out his stand with treats! Thank you!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Burt loves throwing stuff to me for me to catch and throw back, he doesn't even really care anymore if I am ready to play- I just get stuff thrown at me. He really loves rolled up socks to toss about.
rolled up socks! Brilliant! Thanks!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Did you just buy a new pack of socks just for bscoot!?
No I always wear new socks because the old ones get holes or very dirty from the soil outside. Mostly I’m barefoot.