• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Please pray for him

Ciel

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ciel
Pablo flew away this evening.. we heard him chirp twice and then he stopped.. he has accidents where he flies into the neighbours gardens but he always chirps and makes noise until we find him. Please pray he is safe and that we will find him safely i am devastated, i love this little cockatiel more than anything and i’ll never forgive myself if he doesn’t return back to me, I’ve been in tears for hours now

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm so sorry. I hope you find him. Have you posted on Parrot Alert? Also, contact your neighbors, local vet offices, and police station and let them know he's missing.

Ciel

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ciel
I'm so sorry. I hope you find him. Have you posted on Parrot Alert? Also, contact your neighbors, local vet offices, and police station and let them know he's missing.
I live in the Middle East so they don’t take things like this serious and there aren’t any local organisations I can contact. I know he hasn’t gone far as he just learned how to fly recently.. I don’t want to lose hope but I’m sure a cat got to him or someone else took him. I contacted all the neighbours.. usually when he lands somewhere he screams until we get to him but this time he was silent so I’m assuming the worst.. i’m praying for a miracle to happen

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
He might be close, so try to go out early in the morning or before dark, (in addition to the middle of the day.) Ask all your neighbors to keep an eye out, and put out flyers. Bring binoculars when you look, and play cockatiel sounds. Put his cage out, on your roof if you can, and shake his favorite treat container or bag if you have one. My cockatiel was out for four days in less than ideal conditions before I got her back, so don’t give up. He might be scared and therefore quiet, but hopefully you will hear him again soon. Also, he might fly up to higher and higher perching places and not know how to fly down.

Ciel

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ciel
T
He might be close, so try to go out early in the morning or before dark, (in addition to the middle of the day.) Ask all your neighbors to keep an eye out, and put out flyers. Bring binoculars when you look, and play cockatiel sounds. Put his cage out, on your roof if you can, and shake his favorite treat container or bag if you have one. My cockatiel was out for four days in less than ideal conditions before I got her back, so don’t give up. He might be scared and therefore quiet, but hopefully you will hear him again soon. Also, he might fly up to higher and higher perching places and not know how to fly down.
thank you.. pablo has two of his flight feathers trimmed (not my option) but he can still fly really well and can move to higher grounds.. my concern is the feral cats :( my baby has been attached to humans and other pets so he won’t consider the danger and isnt scared of anything.. he will fly up to the first person he sees.. when he flew outside he tried to land on my moms head in the garden (he was looking for us) but missed and accidentally flew further, we heard him call us twice and then he stopped : (

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry that Pablo flew off. Hope that he finds his way home. Don't give up. Do put some posters up and contact local veterinarians in case someone finds him and brings him in.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hope you find him!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m very sorry. I hope you find Pablo!
Try spreading the word on facebook, especially groups.