• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Please help, idk what this is

BrownieExp

Moving in
Real Name
Expired Brownie
All of them, but the ointment mostly. Ny orange vegetable I meant things like carrots, squash. sweet potatoes etc.,etc Better cut out the orange juice (a little now and then is ok) it is very, very high in sugar.

You are doing good - keep t up - don't quit now.
Oh i see why he didn't like to drink it haha if its high in sugar he should be trying to eat it a lot why he avoid it lol
Oh i see. he loves carrots, he make a soup with it daily :/
His weekly diet usually consists of cucumber carrots corn apples banana, some seeds and nuts like walnut peanut, and he like to eat chops, California blend especially
Ill try to fit it more orange vegetables like you mentioned
Thank you Hank, you helped me a lot :)

@isabella99
Thank you :)
Yes i am happy hes getting better, i always check his
Weight, wings, feather and keep him on healthy food, just never occurred to me to check bottom of his feet :(

isabella99

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
isabella
Oh i see why he didn't like to drink it haha if its high in sugar he should be trying to eat it a lot why he avoid it lol
Oh i see. he loves carrots, he make a soup with it daily :/
His weekly diet usually consists of cucumber carrots corn apples banana, some seeds and nuts like walnut peanut, and he like to eat chops, California blend especially
Ill try to fit it more orange vegetables like you mentioned
Thank you Hank, you helped me a lot :)

@isabella99
Thank you :)
Yes i am happy hes getting better, i always check his
Weight, wings, feather and keep him on healthy food, just never occurred to me to check bottom of his feet :(
you’re doing amazing and it makes me so happy to see you and your baby doing better, just to let you know cucumbers are high in water content but don’t really hold a lot of nutrients, try something like bok choy, watercress or kale:) my babies love it

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
More diet corrections; NEVER EVER FEED YOUR BIRD PEANUTS. They can give your bird aspergillosis and carry aflotoxins. Besides they are full of bad fats. Cut back on fruit. you seem to be feeding him a lot of sugar.

BrownieExp

Moving in
Real Name
Expired Brownie
@isabella99
Thank you for the advice! he did like kale and watercress, loves broccoli so much, maybe they just chewing it and make a mess idk. Anyway, like @Hankmacaw said fruits and nuts was usually their main diet but now made vegetables their main diet and found chops they like to make a lot soup out of xD.
Cutting fruits and nuts made his weight go down from 150 to 145 and now stable there. His feet is a lot better than what it used to be
I think hes healing very well. I just applied the ointment before taking the picture

Attachments