• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

PLEASE HELP HE FLEW AWAY

animalover

Jogging around the block
we Brought down his cage from the roof, my mom put it where it was before, everything is still in there except for him, every time I walk by the cage my heart breaks, I had no idea how much of an effect he had on me, I really still miss him but I doubt we will ever find him, seems like he escaped in the perfect time for migration, there was actually a whole flock of birds flying over the beach when he left, is it possible that he did actually migrate?

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
WOW-- you never know... The survival instinct is strong, and I know you'd rather he survive somehow, somewhere... than die. He may be gone physically, but NEVER mentally/ inwardly/ memory...

Often I write a poem about the situations/ issues that strike a chord within... Please know that you're thought about also! ... Pat.

animalover

Jogging around the block
WOW-- you never know... The survival instinct is strong, and I know you'd rather he survive somehow, somewhere... than die. He may be gone physically, but NEVER mentally/ inwardly/ memory...

Often I write a poem about the situations/ issues that strike a chord within... Please know that you're thought about also! ... Pat.
yes, i do hope hes still safe and well wherever he may be, thank you for all the help