• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Play Stands...from none to many!

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Well Team Green should be sitting pretty about now...but they're both unsure therefore having nothing to do with the new stands. The large was a "Re Home" from a friend as she wasn't using it any more (no room) and I gifted her a bunch of 12" Sea Grass Mats that I had no use for, bought the wrong size. I just got it put together and there are a couple of changes I want to make, Add a few more toy eyelets and put smaller cup holders as I have a bunch of SS cups that'll work fine. It's sitting on a Floor protector to keep the mess to a minimum.

The small stand I got at Sugarcreek Bird Farm and it's sitting on the "Chest O Toys" and parts. Cheddar is getting a little use to it but BB being clipped is grounded. Don't know if I want to add food and water to the little stand as they'd make a huge mess.

Oh then there's the "T" stand I use on the scale but Cheddar likes to sit on it sometimes so it stays on the desk a lot.

Play Stand.jpg Little Play Stand.jpg MVIMG_20181108_084856549.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Love those stands - especially the little table top one :)

Cheddar is getting a little use to it but BB being clipped is grounded.
Maybe some ladders or ropes/boings to help BB get up on the stands¿?

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awesome! Reminds me I need to get another table top stand :)

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I've tried ladders and rope in the pass, Zara, never seemed to work. And as soon as BB has a full molt he'll be fighted and able to go where he wants to...OH GOD did I say that like it's a good thing!?!? Anyway he'll still settling in and I don't want to push him too far.

budgieluv3

Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
Fun!

TheBirds

Sprinting down the street
Oh stawwwwp, that middle playgym is amazing @Mark & Da Boyz !!! I've been searching all evening trying to find something similar that my flighted birds will find entertaining enough to give up hanging-out in the lampshades - :bored: - and that one looks pretty appealing. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? I checked-out Sugarcreek and couldn't see it on their site.

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Call them as I've seen the stands there and that's were mine came from. I'm likely going down tomorrow for a food run and can check if you-d like me to.

TheBirds

Sprinting down the street
Call them as I've seen the stands there and that's were mine came from. I'm likely going down tomorrow for a food run and can check if you-d like me to.
That would be greatly appreciated! And if you do see them there then I can give them a call :yes3:

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Well I think I'm going to have to pass on going down today, snow, ice and too many crashes today. I'll try again on Saturday.