• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Pitties, hounds, labs. Oh my!

TheOddFlock

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
Over the past almost 2 months I've had several dogs. There's my dog, Spock. A 6 year old small mix breed. 20220120_090930.jpg

Carly, a 6 year old pitbull mix who I ended up giving back to the shelter because she got jealous of Spock and would attack him. 20211214_100643.jpg

Buddy, a 6 year old small hound known as a feist, who I had fostered. I was doing a foster to adopt with him but it wasn't working out. He's a special needs dog too. 20220112_154947.jpg

And finally Kira, a 2 month old lab puppy, and the one I ended up adopting. I forgot how energetic puppies are, and the teething. Omg the teething... 20220123_082352.jpg

It's hard finding a second dog, one that'll get along with my existing dog, and my cat. Luckily Kira is still a young puppy and shouldn't cause much of an issue with the other animals.

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Cute, cute, cute!:awww:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Spock is a gorgeous dog!!! Reminds me of toy spaniels in old paintings.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Congrats on Kira! Puppies are a ton of work.

You’re so right about the teething. Try frozen stuffed Kong’s and those N-Bone Teething Rings. They saved my sanity when my lab/pit was a pup.

Your girl looks like Casper, too.
B8A2130C-9E85-460C-92E2-B126DE4E0C6A.jpeg Lab mixes make fantastic dogs, keep us updated with pictures. ;)