• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Piper is a filthy filthy tramp

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
:eek: It's apparently hormonal time for Piper and the boys are on the run. Puck is hiding out on me to keep Piper from trying to have her way with him, and now Cricket is fleeing her amorousness. I'll be glad when it's bed time and she leaves the dang busy basket toy alone.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Might I loan you Zephyr for a week?:rofl:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:huh: How much is his stud fee?
Just let him burn off all that energy...that is enough payment.:p Amy actually came in to pick up a cage while I was gone and laughed because he has a double flight all to himself and was flying back and forth the entire time she was there.:rolleyes:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
It's got to be better than a Quaker boy ringing the bell on the playstand (and I don't mean with his beak either).:o:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Two of the budgies are masturbating on any surface they can get their cloacas against and the third budgie has taken a huge crush on Pogi Tiel with his white and silver coloration. Poor Pogie is getting propositioned every time he lands and his girlfriend, Cookie Tiel isn't doing a thing to help him defend himself against Fancy Keet.:D

The four other cock cockatiels are singing in rounds, yes, actual rounds, one after the other, trying to impress Cookie with their songs and Cookie has already taken care of Pogi and Frank today and their 'needs'. The other three tiels are out of luck, apparently.:eek:

Kristen, it is just that time of year. Poor Piper can hear her hormonal clock TICK, TICK, TICKING.... What is wrong with both your boys? You really should talk to them about the birds and... birds, and get Piper's clock taken care of, you know. It will be quieter around there if the boys step up and get 'ER DONE!:rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I can so identify..Ihave six masturbating birds in various degress of whatever over here...