• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

pionusparrot.com question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Hi all,

It's been forever since I've had time to visit the boards, so I apologize if anyone thinks I'm rude for dropping by to ask a favor, but I am looking for someone who can help me. One of my clients, a VERY good bird owner and all-around lovely woman, has been looking to adopt a Blue Headed Pi. Through a google search she found a post on the Pionus Parrot message board where someone in Dallas is trying to find a home for his two BHPs. She is very interested in talking to him about possibly adopting his Pi's, but unfortunately registration has been disabled on the board, so she can't log in to get in touch with him. Is anyone a member of the Pionus Parrot boards who could get in touch with this gentleman and give him my contact information, so I can put them in touch with each other? We live in Austin, so we are close enough to drive up there, meet him, and bring his birds back with us. I'd be happy to provide the link to his post for anyone who is willing and able to help me.

Thanks, all!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You should talk to Jan. That is her site.

Matt

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Ah, thanks, GG! I sent her an email through her contact form on her website, but a PM on here will be helpful as well. I appreciate your help! :hug8:

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Haha! Her PM inbox is full. Oh well. Hopefully she'll get my message through her website, or someone else who is a member of her message board will come along and be able to help... Thanks anyway!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hi Emily,

Yes, I got your message from my main site and I did clear out some of my PM's on here but even after clearing some PM's out it still did not send me your PM here.

For the lady interested in those BH's, she can email me through my main site just as you did so she can request for me to register her an account there and needs to give me a username she wants, email address ... sorry for the registration hassle, too much spam junk trying to get in and I don't have time to contend to the junk registrations! In the mean time I will PM that lady who posted about selling the BH's and let her know that someone is interested and to watch for a PM. However, I think the person has to have a few post counts (3) in order to send or receive PM's. So if that is the case she can just post a message where the ad was posted at, then she'll see it plus I PM'ed the gal as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Hi Jan! Thanks so much for the response. I will send her the link to email you so she can get in touch with you personally, and then she can go from there. Thank you for PMing the woman to let her know, and for your other help as well! I appreciate it! :hug8:

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh! you're quick too!! Yes, I PM'ed her plus posted in the thread where she made the ad at. Thanks!

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Great! Thanks! And yes, I'm catching up on email right now, so I get email alerts that you've responded to this thread as soon as you post them. :)

DutchHillAviary

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kevin
OH my, I just to Jans board to look at the thread (couldn't log in..forgot my password LOL)..but I was able to view the post..I am the breeder of these girls, they are from my most beautiful pair of BHs. She's right they have never been seperated and I sure hope they can stay together. I feel so sad for the lady..she was so excited to share her life with these girls.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
OH my, I just to Jans board to look at the thread (couldn't log in..forgot my password LOL)..but I was able to view the post..I am the breeder of these girls, they are from my most beautiful pair of BHs. She's right they have never been seperated and I sure hope they can stay together. I feel so sad for the lady..she was so excited to share her life with these girls.
Oh wow, really? Well you are a member on there - I can recall the gal when she was getting them she talked about getting them and all and was excited! Well, some situations change so I am sure it is a good reason why she has to give them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.