• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pionus Breeders in Canada?

conurehrdr

Meeting neighbors
Hi there! Posting because future pionus seekers may be interested in this thread. I'm Looking for a pionus breeder, myself.

Ineke Mongomery (sp?) of TweetieBeaks breeds white caps.

Sadly, Barbara Miller of SOltia has since passed away. I got my August from her. He was a lovely bird!

conurehrdr

Meeting neighbors
Just an update on Ineke Montogomery of TweetieBeaks: She's raised her prices. She currently has 2 pairs of white caps and a pair of blue heads on eggs.

Oh yeah - a correction on above - she breeds white caps AND blue heads :)

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
Hi there! Posting because future pionus seekers may be interested in this thread. I'm Looking for a pionus breeder, myself.

Ineke Mongomery (sp?) of TweetieBeaks breeds white caps.

Sadly, Barbara Miller of SOltia has since passed away. I got my August from her. He was a lovely bird!
Are you also in Canada? I got my Jasper from a great breeder here in Florida, US.

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
Yeah, I'm in Canada, sadly. I hear there are so many great Pionus breeders in the US!
I searched for a long time and really only found the one I used. They are focused on creating new bloodlines since they are so rare. Pionus are getting really hard to find.