• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Pictures of Waldo

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
Here is a little photo dump of my little Waldo. Unfortunately some of the photo resolutions were too big to post here, so I had to screenshot them.
Screenshot_20211011-095012_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-095005_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094811_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094643_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094629_Photos.jpg
My cuddly baby, he always wants to be held and cuddled and will fall asleep while cuddling in my hand:
Screenshot_20211011-094756_Photos.jpg
Waldo after a good bath:
Screenshot_20211011-094930_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094909_Photos.jpg
More pictures of Waldo getting cuddles:
Screenshot_20211011-094619_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094604_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094558_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-094551_Photos.jpg

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my goodness! He's absolutely adorable,what a sweet little darling. :heart:

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My cheeks hurt he’s so cute!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Aww so precious! :swoon: :faint:

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
Oh my goodness! He's absolutely adorable,what a sweet little darling. :heart:
My cheeks hurt he’s so cute!!
Aww so precious! :swoon: :faint:
Thank you, he is probably one of the most personable parrots I've ever met, he just loves people so much!

On a side note, does anyone know for sure if his mutation would be a cinnamon turquoise for sure? When I've taken him to the vet they said probably cinnamon turquoise, but then also mentioned possibly a cinnamint gcc, which according to avianresources.com, Mint Green-cheek Conures are a combination of Dilute and Turquoise mutations. I'm still leaning towards cinnamon turquoise, but wanted to see if anyone who was better at identifying mutations than I am could decide for sure!

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
wanted to see if anyone who was better at identifying mutations than I am could decide for sure!
@Monica Is extremely knowledgable. Hopefully she can give you her thoughts when she´s online next :)

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you, he is probably one of the most personable parrot I've ever met, he just loves people so much!

On a side note, does anyone know for sure if his mutation would be a cinnamon turquoise for sure? When I've taken him to the vet they said probably cinnamon turquoise, but then also mentioned possibly a cinnamint gcc, which according to avianresources.com, Mint Green-cheek Conures are a combination of Dilute and Turquoise mutations. I'm still leaning towards cinnamon turquoise, but wanted to see if anyone who was better at identifying mutations than I am could decide for sure!
I'd definitely lean towards a Cinnamon Turquoise. He looks just like my CTGCC Zazu that I sadly lost about 3 months ago. He seems a touch paler colored than her but that could also be the lighting. But as soon as I opened the thread I thought oh a Cinnie Turq he looks like just Zazu.
Haha you beat me @Zara I was gonna suggest Monica as well and I'll tag @webchirp as well.

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
I'd definitely lean towards a Cinnamon Turquoise. He looks just like my CTGCC Zazu that I sadly lost about 3 months ago. He seems a touch paler colored than her but that could also be the lighting. But as soon as I opened the thread I thought oh a Cinnie Turq he looks like just Zazu.
Haha you beat me @Zara I was gonna suggest Monica as well and I'll tag @webchirp as well.
Aww, so sorry to hear of your loss of Zazu. I'm also still leaning towards cinnamon turquoise.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww, so sorry to hear of your loss of Zazu. I'm also still leaning towards cinnamon turquoise.
Thank you,it was very unexpected. She was only 3 years and 2 months old we had just celebrated her hatch day not long before. She was having her yearly wellness bloodwork with our CAV which she'd had twice before and even though the stick was beautiful and she held still like a champ she unfortunately developed a Hematoma and though the vet did all she could she died in my hands about 35 mins later :( I miss her so much,she was my baby girl and I loved her dearly.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Waldo is lovely

I would agree with April on him being a cinnamon tourqoise he appears to dark around the eyes and tail to be a mint

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
I love the last picture. He's so chill and happy.

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
Adorable! :heart:

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Spoiled birdie alert!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Absolutely adorable.

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
The last picture is very pretty with Waldo's coloring and the color of the wall. So cute! :heart:

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Beautiful pictures! Especially love the last one. Looks like you have a really cool setup!

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
The last picture is very pretty with Waldo's coloring and the color of the wall. So cute! :heart:
Thank you!
Beautiful pictures! Especially love the last one. Looks like you have a really cool setup!
Thank you! My setup is a work in progress, I'm trying to finish adding a few more playground areas to complete their little flight room currently!