• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics of my true love

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Wow oh wow, They both have amazing scope!!!

That is precisely why I cannot stand adgistment centres, you never can be sure what will happen to your baby :mad:

But look at that, a showjumper turned dressage queen, who would have thought :rofl: hehe
I know, right? I used to stick my nose in the air and say "I couldn't bear to do dressage - who wants to spend two years learning how to do a 20 meter circle?! I prefer the feel of flying through the air (but not landing on my head)."

Last week, I was telling my husband "We were working on a 20 meter circle and for just a FEW STEPS, we were perfectly balanced and he was really working through his back! I'm SO pleased!" and my husband cracked up and said, "Do you hear yourself? What have you become?"

Actually, the real reason I'm enjoying the move to dressage is because I get to buy all new tack! New dressage saddle, bridle, show clothes .... the sure way to a Hunter Princesses heart is to let her loose in the tack store!

:lol:

SaraR

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sara
oh this makes me want to learn jumping again...i used to just do trail jumping...nothing formal just out riding in the country and a fallen log on the trail and such...i've always wanted to do jumping with my quarter gelding and dressage would be a dream but...i just can't afford the instruction. i should get some pics with my babies when it warms up here *sigh* i miss them....your horses are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.