• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pick it up!!

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I’m always looking for something to keep Sunni & Peep occupied. Last year I got this bright idea to put their foot toys in a container on the top of their cages. I then proceeded to fill the boxes up. Now I play pick up as they both chunk them to the floor, everyday. I started it and feel I must continue. BEF7600E-0DE8-43C0-9918-20165A8152D3.jpeg

Vmax

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vanessa
Like toddlers running their “experiment” :lol:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
We are just trying to help you stay fit and limber.

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
YES! Lovie does this. Every now and then he will get in a mood and throw everything off. I have to keep bigger and brighter foot toys. Beads will get lost. He isn't safe around unattached bowls of food/water.
Not to mention he tries... and very often succeeds... to dismantle everything. Perches, bowl holders, wheels, clips. He is good at destroying toys... if they are attached strong enough to stay off the floor that is.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Luv Bug is our main culprit. We do keep foot toys for her, but also bulk beads & now confetti. I pick up what I can, but that way I'm okay if some goes up the vacuum! ;)