• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Photobomb

CharmeC

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
My four babies share an inexplicable fascination for the human head. During their free flight time I can often hear my bf yelling for help while they pile up onto his head as he is sitting at his computer. They also seem to like my phone as a perch, and since wherever one goes the others must follow, it's not easy to take a selfie with one of them without getting photobombed!
image.jpg

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:laughin: Lovies all seem to have a head obsession, but the image of all of the babies piling onto your bf's head while he calls for him is just too hilarious!! There used to be a breeder of lovies who had these great videos and they were similar with the babies all scrabbling about and often trying to land on heads and such. :)

That picture is HILARIOUS, by the way! I especially love the right side of the picture. ;) Double-bombed, is it?! :loltears:

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I save lots of your pictures, I just love these little ones and their parents! Such great photos, too. :)

Kellie728

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kellie
Too cute. Must be something about lovies and phones too.