• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Petco has $30 off $100 today

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
So thats $70 worth of food 30% off which is pretty goo though I don't usually spend that much its a good time to buy as sales have not been that good lately.

Pet Guys prices are regularly about 30% off but I have never purchased there yet...

Free shipping $59...

Anyone use them yet?

I was going to get $65 from Pet Guys but with the Petco sale its just as good & I know its fresh,,,

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you for letting us know.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
That's a pretty good deal!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I really don't need food luckily :lol: 20 lbs of Zupreem lasts one bird a long time! Plus I stocked up from Avian Organics recently....and I have about 5 months of cat food on my shelf from Chewy :p

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Well 4 hrs to go & 1 for est...

Got $101 of pellets & seed blends for $71....Should last least 3 months...I have 2 beaks to feed///:dance4:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice that you got a deal.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Nice that you got a deal.
I have been checking around as Petco & chewy have not been having any good sales on Volkman. I know you buy the huge bags & I guess I' might look into that. I don't like to stock too much but for 30% off...

Pet Guys has regular prices that are 30% off & tho selection is limited they have Volkmans...

Where do you get your Volkmans? Still I got Intune & Tropican... so 20 lbs of seed for $52 & Intune 3 lbs was $13 which retails bet $23 & $18
so it was a good deal...

Petco & Chewy want $17 for 4 lbs african gray Volkmans & Pet Guys under $12...

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
They have the sale again & for 2 hours can't get the save30 to work when it took $30 off the cart once & then I shopped more & then it says its invalid. The site seems to be done...or some quirk with the save 30 as its still good to 11:59P CA time....

Not the end of the world but I would like to save the $30 & stock a bit but 2 hours of all this trying to get the cart to work has given me a MIGRAINE////Its late & did not want to waste so much time on Petco & there defunct website...Can't call after 9P & they have no email!!!

:extremeanger::atomic::tmsmakesme::shake:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
If your vouchers/ codes work like ours then you can only enter it once. If you put your other order through before the sale ends and then call them when they are open to explain hopefully they will add the discounted price to the rest of your purchases. I’ve done it once before and was told that they would honour it only because I had made the purchases so close together and within the sale time. I don’t know if they have to do that though.