• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

pet blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookworm

Jogging around the block
Real Name
thou
feel free to move this thread since i was not sure where to post it.

anyone here have a blog about their pets? or a blog in general? i have one for my pets, but lack the motivation to keep it updated.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
feel free to move this thread since i was not sure where to post it.

anyone here have a blog about their pets? or a blog in general? i have one for my pets, but lack the motivation to keep it updated.

:dance4::dance4:We thought you'd never ask:) Yes, my Pekingese, Fooey has a blog it's www.fooeysay.blogspot.com I refer to Fooey as my Honorable Sensei, my Old Master, my Tiny Warrior. Finally, it came to a point where he needed his own voice:) I plan to self publish his blog in the future.

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Well, I have a blog but it is for my design work and challenges I post. I do post a small bit about the family and fids but not often. I post to my blog at least 3-5 times a week. My other blog for a stamp company is work that I do directly for them. :)

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Thank you, Thou! You're blog is adorable and so are your birds & bunny! I just booked marked it! :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I am a....Technologically Impaired...How do you make a blog?

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Thank you, Vicki! You all have such great blogs! I'm never going to get anything done, just booked marked everyone's in this link! Hopefully more will have blogs.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I am a....Technologically Impaired...How do you make a blog?

They are pretty easy to do actually. You can sign up for a free one (I use blogspot, so just go to blogspot.com) and you can choose your name and then start building one. You can play around with the format and how you want to lay it out. But, they have templates so you can just choose the template that you like and then build your blog around that. I am going to do one for my birds too:)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

They are pretty easy to do actually. You can sign up for a free one (I use blogspot, so just go to blogspot.com) and you can choose your name and then start building one. You can play around with the format and how you want to lay it out. But, they have templates so you can just choose the template that you like and then build your blog around that. I am going to do one for my birds too:)

Thank you..you are so awesome. LOL. I will tell Jen too..shes about as bad as I am..we are the blind leading the blind. :lol:

bookworm

Jogging around the block
Real Name
thou
yes, it is really easy to do a blog. let us know when you set one up. i'd love to see and read everyone's blogs. i love seeing other people's fids and how everyone takes care of them.

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
Status
Not open for further replies.