• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pet Artist Looking for a Model for Painting (conure)

miss.luna

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Luna
Hello avian forum family,

I am a mixed media artist from Toronto, looking for bird models for a series of paintings I am looking to create. I have done pet portraits for years but I never got a chance to paint birds. I am a proud owner of a pineapple green cheek and a blue/white budgie.

I would love to paint a series of conures just in time for my nephew’s birthday party coming up. He wanted a conure themed birthday party. Members, I need your help with this!

I’d like 6 volunteers with the best high resolution photo of your bird(s). The goal is for me to paint your bird’s photo on a 16” x 20” canvas using acrylic and oil paints.

You may can include up to 3 birds in one photo to be painted onto the canvas. But at least one of them has to be a conure!

You are more than welcome to keep the painting if you like by the end of this. If you are in the GTA, feel free pick it up downtown. If you're from outside of the city or outside of Canada, I can definitely have it shipped out. (All shipping fees will have to be incurred by you)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura

BumblePea

Meeting neighbors
Hello avian forum family,

I am a mixed media artist from Toronto, looking for bird models for a series of paintings I am looking to create. I have done pet portraits for years but I never got a chance to paint birds. I am a proud owner of a pineapple green cheek and a blue/white budgie.

I would love to paint a series of conures just in time for my nephew’s birthday party coming up. He wanted a conure themed birthday party. Members, I need your help with this!

I’d like 6 volunteers with the best high resolution photo of your bird(s). The goal is for me to paint your bird’s photo on a 16” x 20” canvas using acrylic and oil paints.

You may can include up to 3 birds in one photo to be painted onto the canvas. But at least one of them has to be a conure!

You are more than welcome to keep the painting if you like by the end of this. If you are in the GTA, feel free pick it up downtown. If you're from outside of the city or outside of Canada, I can definitely have it shipped out. (All shipping fees will have to be incurred by you)

Attachments

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Elk [He/They]