• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Personatus or Fischeri?

Pinky83

Meeting neighbors
Hi, I bought these beauties yesterday and the guy said that these are masked (personatus) lovebirds. I'm confused! Are these 'yellow colour ones' masked (personatus) or Fischeri? Can someone identify them? Maybe these are dilute/ pied lutino masked lovebirds?

Attachments

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know, but they're really pretty! Are the two circled ones the two you bought or did you welcome all of them?

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Beautiful :)

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
@Zara is good with lovebird mutations. That's alot of birds to buy at once, make sure you have enough cage space for all of them. Birds need more space than one would expect.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Two black mask
Black masked is just a common name for Personatus (also can be commonly known as ¨Masked¨ or ¨Yellow collared¨), so all four are ¨Black masked¨ ;) The green ones are called Normal or Wild type, and are super beautiful!!! :flb:

Pinky83

Meeting neighbors
Black masked is just a common name for Personatus (also can be commonly known as ¨Masked¨ or ¨Yellow collared¨), so all four are ¨Black masked¨ ;) The green ones are called Normal or Wild type, and are super beautiful!!! :flb:
Thank you