• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perfectly Parrots New Site Now Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
And I am so excited!!!

The new site has has the added feature of allowing you to create an account at Perfectly Parrot for easier reordering and the saving of your shopping cart.

It also has the ability to allow customers to preview products. I would LOVE IT if those of you who have some of our products, whether ordered from Perfectly Parrot or somewhere else, would post your reviews of those products. I know it helps me tremendously when I am looking for products to get reviews from other people who have actually used the product.

When you enter the store you will see the weekly specials for the month listed on the homepage of the store. This will give you the opportunity to plan ahead for the things you really need that might be going on sale. If you subscribe to the Newsletter it will give you on average about a weeks notice prior to the month of what will be going on sale (I'm late this month, sorry!).

I am so excited about the new site and hope you all will be too! Please, as with all new things I'm sure there will be some mistakes (not all pictures are loaded yet, but all products are) do not hesitate to let me know what they are!

Thank you all again for your encouragement and support. You are all positively the best "cyber family" anyone could ask for!

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
The site looks really nice :) I will probably ordering sometime soon :hehe:

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
I'll go check it out and see what got an A+ from the fids...:dance5:

southernbirds

Great work on the site. I will be looking through in the next few days.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
The site looks very nice!! :dance4:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thanks Kristen, but UPS was the true hero in your case lol! I'm glad you find it easy to maneuver the site, since you were a designer yourself that means a lot!

Thanks Martine, I'm so glad everyone likes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.