• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perfectly Parrot terms and conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilder

Walking the driveway
Tried to send a PM about this, but my post count isn't high enough. :p

Anyway, when trying to order/make an account on the Perfectly Parrot website, it asks that I verify having read the terms and conditions -- but when I click on the T&C link, it tells me the document doesn't exist. Naturally, I can't place an order since I haven't read what doesn't exist!

I'm not really all that nitpicky, but if T&Cs exist it doesn't hurt to read 'em.

Also, I signed up for the Perfectly Parrot newsletter the other day, but received no confirmation of this; should I try signing up again, or is there no confirmation and I'll just need to wait for next month's newsletter?

Thanks. :o:

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm sure Kathy will be along to help you soon. My experience with Perfectly Parrot was fantastic. I recieved my newsletter right away, placing my order was incredibly easy, and I received it quickly.

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Ohhh I am sure she will be on soon to address your concerns. I have to say I have placed a couple orders with her and have been so impressed with her customer service. I believe she is a little under the weather today, but maybe it is just a glitch with her webiste.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Hi Wilder,

Sorry that you are having difficulties with the site! I have been ill as Tracie mentioned and there has been some family issues so sorry for not responding sooner. (as I started to type this got a phone call from the hospital that kept me an hour!)

The "Terms and Conditions" is something that came with the shopping cart software. I personally do not want it there. I deleted the file hoping that would solve the problem of people needing to accept them. I did not know that it would prevent you from making an account however. I will go in and make a statement in the Terms and Conditions that there really are no Terms and Conditions lol.

I also apologize for you not receiving the Newsletter and I will get that done when I am finished with this.

Please feel free to email me directly at perfectlyparrot@gmail.com if you have any other questions. I just recently switched to this software and there are still some kinks to work out. Thank you for posting here though and for your patience.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Wilder, please send your email address to perfectlyparrot@gmail.com. There is a new sign up but it says name@example.com lol and I have a feeling that is not your email address! I will be away from my computer the rest of this evening but will send it in the morning. Thanks!

Wilder

Walking the driveway
Hi Wilder,

Sorry that you are having difficulties with the site! I have been ill as Tracie mentioned and there has been some family issues so sorry for not responding sooner. (as I started to type this got a phone call from the hospital that kept me an hour!)
Thanks for the reply! And no worries, I understand things come up. I hope you get to feeling better and things become less hectic for you.

As for the newsletter, I did sign up with my actual email and when I went back to try it again, it said the name was already added. I tried with another email and it didn't like that one either, so I'll go ahead and send you an email.

Thanks again!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thank you for understanding Wilder. I did just send the newsletter out again, and to err on the safe side sent it to anyone who had signed up within the last two weeks lol, so if your email was on there you may get it. Let me know if you don't and I will make sure you do!

Have a great weekend everyone. Julie, Tracie, thank you for the kind words and answering in my absence!

Wilder

Walking the driveway
Just want to say everything got taken care of and I placed my order last night. Can't wait for the net to arrive so my parrotlet can get down to the business of ignoring it! ;)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I received your order and have faxed it over to the warehouse to be waiting for them Monday morning! Hopefully they will at least ignore it while standing on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.