• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perfectly Parrot has gone International!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Perfectly Parrot is now taking international orders!

Simply scroll down the home page to the link "International Orders" there you will find instructions and an order form you can download and email back to us at the email provided.

In the next few days I will be implementing a "Live Help" system so if anyone has questions someone will be there to answer your questions live!

Perfectly Parrot is committed to making your visit to our site fun, easy, and economical!

feebee

Jogging around the block
do you take credit card, and i would be interested to find out cost of shipping but might not order depending on cost?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Congrats on that! It's great being able to do that. :)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thanks everybody! Feebee, yes I do take credit cards. After you email me your order I will find out exactly what the cost would be, then I will let you know, if you decide to place your order I will then send you an invoice that has a paypal button on it (you don't need a paypal account) and you just need to click that button and make your payment with your credit card of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.