• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perfectly Parrot Customer Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Is now available! Orders are being accepted, with the first shipping date estimated to be March 1st, if not before.

Go to the "Perfectly Parrot Customer Mix" section on the website for details and ingredients list.

Deciding what ingredients to start out with was the hardest part of this process. If you would like to see something else on the list please PM or email me. Based on customer demand the list can be added to.

I am so excited to be able to offer this service to my customers. If you have any questions at all please contact me.

My next project will be a section for sprouting so if you have any suggestions for that ingredient list let me know!

Attachments

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
:hug8: I'm glad I have gotten such a good response on this, I LOVE happy customers!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Wooohoo! I too have been waiting on this. I am going to have to get over there and place an order. I have also been looking forward to the sprouting items. Can't wait. Kathy you are always on top of the stuff we need, I so greatly appreciate it!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
That's BRILLIANT! I need to figure out the names of all the seeds and what they look like.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thanks Tracie I try!

Thank you Julie! I am going to take pictures and hopefully post small ones next to each ingredient (or somewhere on the page lol) so you can see what they look like, approx size etc.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I am going to take pictures and hopefully post small ones next to each ingredient (or somewhere on the page lol) so you can see what they look like, approx size etc.
Great idea Kathy. ;)
I will go check out your new section now :)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I also wanted to tell everyone that you will get a card with your mix that states all the ingredients you ordered, I will also keep a copy here so when you find the "Perfect" mix you will not have to type in the ingredients every single time, just let me know you want what you got the last time! Now how easy is that!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
The sun is shining today and I've been brainstorming lol!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kathy this was definitely a great idea on your part. :) I'm certain that you are going to attract ALOT of USA customers with this concept. Definitely would be VERY worth my while if I were residing in the US.:) I will definitely pass the word on about your site and what you are offering.:dance4:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thank you Saemma. I wish there was a more cost effective way to ship through the postal service to Canada, but their flat rate shipping for this type of thing is really the best way to go, and I can track it in case something doesn't get there.

I just ordered a Parrot Pocket from the Parrot Lady and she accidentally shipped it regular mail, its been two weeks and its nowhere in sight. I just refuse to ship through the post office unless I can track it.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's quite understandable Kathy. :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
WHOOHOO!!!:dance5::cool1:

I cant wait until Im able to order :D:dance4:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
:dance4::dance4::dance4: I will be doing an order. My birds eat better than me:lol:This is great Kathy, Thank You

Kermit

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jacque
looks really good! will deffinantly be ordering some soon!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thanks Magni and Jacque! Jacque if I remember correctly you work in Topeka right? If so I can meet you there and deliver your order if you want, so don't forget to choose local pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.