• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Perches4Change Mini SWS Info

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Avian Avenue SWS FA19.jpg

You'll get one of these hanging holiday bells for each $35 spent in my shop (excluding taxes and any other promotions or coupons). So if you spend $35, you get one; if you spend $70, you get two, etc. There are four different "versions":

Happy Holidays
Season's Greetings
Peace on Earth
(Winter Scene; no text)

There are four of each kind for a total of 16 bells. Bead colors vary and I cannot guarantee which type(s) you'll get, but feel free to tell me your preference(s) in the notes when you order, as I'll do my best to accommodate them. Also, please add "AA Member" to your order notes so that I know to include your free bell(s) to your order!!!

And... shipping is FREE on all orders!:cheer::loveshower::yahoo::dancing::bliss:

Have I used enough happy emojis yet? Ok, just one more! :excited2:

Thank you everyone and I'm super excited for the sale!

PS: the price of 99.99 is clearly NOT what I'll be charging for these bells should any remain after the sale. But since they'll only be available through the Sidewalk Sale, I needed a way to discourage non-AA members from grabbing them until after the sale

PS2: IF YOU FORGET TO ADD "AA MEMBER" TO YOUR ORDER NOTES, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO I CAN BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FREE BELL(S) WITH YOUR ORDER!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Those little bells are adorable!
6693.gif

Rain Bow