• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perch and Toy Websites

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Elle looks as if she is about 12 years old - just how much experience can she have? We have members who have 40 years experience owning birds. Most of whom have continued their education about parrots.

I know that Sarah has about 22/24 years experience with birds. The first twenty were spent as a professional trainer who had a successful parrot show. She now has seven(?) macaws and one Amazon at home and makes the finest line of toys, perches and other accessories for all sizes of parrots. She also makes all of her products - doesn't buy from a mass supplier.

I found this about Elle
"She uploaded her first YouTube video in 2018 at the age of 14"

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
For the record I don't have an issue with this girl finding her niche and selling a cage pack for birds. I take issue with assuming ANY $300 worth of toys and perches are all you'll need for 10 to 40 years. Even if you spent $300 on indestructible foraging or stainless steel toys, that literally would last your bird their whole life, you would still need destructible toys and variety.

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
But deos not mean she is not experienced with birds! I only gave a suggestion and you guys act like I'm asking this person to buy dangerous products. She has had birds since she was eight, and I've been with her channel around when she began. She helped me ALOT giving good care to my birdie, that is who I trust when getting good information, if you've watched some of her bird educational videos you would understand. I'm not forcing the person to by Elle's kit, I gave a suggestion. I did not go against your posts I simply just a gave a suggestion!

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
The perches you suggest this person to buy aren't eternal either! There is nothing wrong with her kit!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Anyone can buy anything they like, from wherever they like. I'm a toy snob but I still occasionally buy from the "mass produced" brands. The box by Elle might be amazing for some birds! My only point was the comment that it is "all you'll ever need." It is a good STARTING point.