• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pepper is gone

BeeBop

Sprinting down the street
I can't believe how long it's been. :( So sorry this happened to you and pepper. I hope one lucky day you two will reunite. :heart:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Never give up hope

ode.to.parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cary
There's always hope!!!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I hope you find your baby soon:heart:

Love Birds

Sitting on the front steps
Poor Pepper. She looks like a very sweet cockatiel. What a wonderful effort you made to find her. Well, if you never found her, I hope someone found her and is taking good care of her. My neighbor found two birds at different times. She couldn't keep them, so I took them in. One was a scarlet-chested parakeet, and the other is an English budgie. I tried to find the owners with no luck. I took good care of the scarlet-chested parakeet and am currently taking good care of the English budgie. I have a lutino cockatiel that is 30 1/2 years old now. I am very lucky that he has lived so long and has not flown away. That is a picture of him. He's a very senior bird now. I've always owned birds but have never had one live this long. I read once that cockatiels are one of the swiftest flyers, so hopefully Pepper avoided any dangerous situations..