• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pellets on Sale + Free Shipping at TLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
How about that!?
Plus!!! We have Perches and Foraging toys on sale too!!

Don't waste time! Pellets are on sale only through January 19th! That's also the last day for free shipping using: AviAve100 on orders of $100 or more.

True Love Aviary E-Bird Store

Evee can't stop Squawking about the sale!:lol:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
just got my order in this morning, knew you would have something else on sale :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
BTW, this includes all brands of pellets!!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
If you have any questions about any pellets, don't hesitate to ask!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
So, you have the potential to get perches, foraging toys AND pellets all on sale, AND get free shipping! Don't miss out!

Fommy

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rhonda
You Rock! I don't have a ? about the pellets but I do need an extra Large Snuggle Hut.
I noticed you only have the small and Large. I dont think the Large would be Big enough. Can you get the extra Large?
They seem to be more sturdy then allot of others I have seen. I also like the solid color.
This would be for my Timneh Jack.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
You Rock! I don't have a ? about the pellets but I do need an extra Large Snuggle Hut.
I noticed you only have the small and Large. I dont think the Large would be Big enough. Can you get the extra Large?
They seem to be more sturdy then allot of others I have seen. I also like the solid color.
This would be for my Timneh Jack.
I don't have the extra large in the snuggle hut but I do in the Scooter Z's. I like Scooter Z's better though because you can clean them easier (washer safe).
Scooter Z's Soft Tent Tropical Extra Large
Scooter Z's Reversible Tent Extra Large

Fommy

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rhonda
Jack is not one for bright colorful things. Im afraid he would Flip. Thats why I want to stay with a solid color like a green. I guess the large would be too small?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Jack is not one for bright colorful things. Im afraid he would Flip. Thats why I want to stay with a solid color like a green. I guess the large would be too small?
I think it would be too small. BTW, I'll be at the warehouse on Friday. I think some of these Scooter Z's are toned down. I can have them pick a toned down one (BeBe has one that is black with just a few white/pinkish tropical flowers... very toned down). Would you like for me to check for you and pull one that is toned down?

Fommy

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rhonda
Are they open on both sides? If they have something in very toned down colors he might be OK with it or very natural patterns like just leaves with a natural color inside.
I think he is afraid of bright colors because of Napalm always going after him.... who knows? Thank you for understanding.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Are they open on both sides? If they have something in very toned down colors he might be OK with it or very natural patterns like just leaves with a natural color inside.
I think he is afraid of bright colors because of Napalm always going after him.... who knows? Thank you for understanding.
They are open on both sides. I know they have more natural colored ones. I'll be glad to pick one up for you while I'm there. Is there anything else you need?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Time is of the essence! Don't miss out on this sale and the others I am offering through Tuesday!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Don't forget that perches and foraging toys are also on sale, so you can save a lot with those and perches and free shipping! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.