• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Peek a boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
We played Peek A Boo. This mornign he jumped off of his playstand when I went to go get my coffee. Dad had put a scan on my computer to check for Virus because one of my friends on FB had malware on his pictures. My anti virus blocked it though yay.Well anyways,Chewy had jumped off of his play stand....lol I guess he wanted to go with me. Well anyways again lol, chewy was walking around and didn't want to come to me. He hid behind the corner in the Kitchen. I started saying Where's Chewy Where's Chewy, then he'd peek his head around the corner, then I'd go Peek A Boo,a nd he'd pull it back behind the corner.It dawned on me that he may be doing something that I would be less then pleased bout. So I went to check. The game was over. I bent down and asked him to step-up. Because he wanted too. He didn't chew anything yet.Then when I picked him up he ran up my chest and put his head under my chin. We cuddled for a few min. I know he ain't a stuffy to be cuddled or codddled. but He sure likes it......ok I sure like it.He is now back on his playstand.

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Awe they are soo fun when they interact that way and its so wonderful seeing them haveing such a good time at it.. Your baby sure loves you. He is so lucky your his parront. Hug's and Just loved hearing about this. Barbie and Isis

Chewy

Real Name
Erin
Thanks guys!!!!!!! He really is a good boy........I am learning to trust him again. I have always trusted him but now I trust him a little more lol. But not too much

Status
Not open for further replies.