• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Patagonians

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
These two are on their way to their new home. They just landed and I'm eagerly waiting for word that the buyer has them in his possession. He's super excited to get them and I know that he is not only going to take excellent care of them, but he's also going to spoil them rotten.

Attachments

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
These two are on their way to their new home. They just landed and I'm eagerly waiting for word that the buyer has them in his possession. He's super excited to get them and I know that he is not only going to take excellent care of them, but he's also going to spoil them rotten.
They are both just beautiful. I'm so happy you found the perfect home for them... live long and happy you two!

BrianB

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
About an hour after my last post, I got an email from the buyer. He sent me a picture of them in their new cage. He said they are settling in and exploring their new cage. He's happy, they are happy, and I'm happy. For all those others that told me I should just have them killed, or who sent equally nasty messages simply because I was trying to find them a good home - :nana:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
For all those others that told me I should just have them killed, or who sent equally nasty messages simply because I was trying to find them a good home - :nana:
:thumbsup: ....I like it...;)

Kenzie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kenzie
YAY! Patagonians are insanely beautiful and I remember this post about them. Glad there was a happy ending and your birds are not as-at-risk than before (not that you missed a beat with your cleansing, though!).

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great story! Congrats all around!

:super: