• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Pasha's photo that I did not dare to share

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Hello everyone

Some of you know that we had a major car accident on our way home from vacation.

I had taken hundreds of wonderful photos of Pasha on vacation.

I was crying looking at these photos because I was thinking what if Pasha had died. At the same time, I was looking at pictures of my family and crying. I tried to share this photo many times. Something inside me said no no it's not the time yet.
Sometimes I thought I was crazy.

I received psychological treatment. And now I feel so much better and healthier.

The photo of the Pasha that I will share here is the photo taken only 2 hours before the accident. This makes me so emotional. This photo is very precious to me.

Thank you to all of you who wished me well during this process. I really felt your support and prayers very well.

Screenshot_20221025_223156_com.huawei.photos_edit_19477410249631.jpg

Shannan

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Shannan
What a beautiful photo. I can imagine why this would make you so emotional given your circumstances. It reminds us all that moments are what makes life precious. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing your beautiful photos. I wish I was that good at photography.

ems08

Walking the driveway
It's an absolutely beautiful photo! I'm so glad you got professional support and are working through such a traumatic experience to the point you felt ready to share it.

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture and I can understand your hesitation to post it earlier knowing how precious it may have been. I am getting emotional knowing how you must have felt when looking at that particular photo and ones of your family members.
I wish I could hug you in person, but please accept this hearfelt hug. :sadhug2:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
What a beautiful photo. I can imagine why this would make you so emotional given your circumstances. It reminds us all that moments are what makes life precious. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing your beautiful photos. I wish I was that good at photography.
You are quite right. Thank you.:)
I like to take pictures of everything, but most of all I love to take pictures of Pasha. My phone's gallery is full of Pasha. :laugh:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
It's an absolutely beautiful photo! I'm so glad you got professional support and are working through such a traumatic experience to the point you felt ready to share it.
Thank you
Yes, it was not possible for me to overcome this without professional support.

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture and I can understand your hesitation to post it earlier knowing how precious it may have been. I am getting emotional knowing how you must have felt when looking at that particular photo and ones of your family members.
I wish I could hug you in person, but please accept this hearfelt hug. :sadhug2:
Yes, it is a very valuable photo for me. Looking at this photo now, I am happy because Pasha is still healthy and by my side.
I feel your hug and support. Thank you so much. :)

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I'm glad everyone turned out mostly OK and you got the help you needed. That was a big trauma to go through and probably led to PTSD for you. It's really tough to work through things like that on your own.
Pasha looks so happy in that shot and hasn't missed a beat since. Take care of yourself and give Pasha lots of love for us.

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
I'm glad everyone turned out mostly OK and you got the help you needed. That was a big trauma to go through and probably led to PTSD for you. It's really tough to work through things like that on your own.
Pasha looks so happy in that shot and hasn't missed a beat since. Take care of yourself and give Pasha lots of love for us.
Thank you so much. It's a bit of a difficult process, but I got over it.
Pasha is my everything. If he is happy, I am happy too. I will love Pasha for you too.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful picture.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
To take such a photo, one that makes your heart swell with love and life. And to have taken it right before such a terrible accident.
I think we can all understand the power this photo has for you.

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
To take such a photo, one that makes your heart swell with love and life. And to have taken it right before such a terrible accident.
I think we can all understand the power this photo has for you.
Yes, it is a very valuable and meaningful photo. The possibility of this photo being the last photo of Pasha destroyed me. Thank god it's not his last photo.

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
Just reading this is making me tear up. :sad4: This is such a heartwarming photo. I am so sorry you had to go through such a scary accident, but I am so relieved that you and Pasha and the family are okay. :sadhug: