• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrotnutz still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I was wondering if anyone knows if Parrotnutz is still taking and processing orders? I noticed there was a message posted on the home page about her taking a leave of absence and I didn't know if that meant the company was stopping order or not. My guys love their heat and serve blends, they absolutely go nuts over them and I wanted to place an order. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I was wondering if anyone knows if Parrotnutz is still taking and processing orders? I noticed there was a message posted on the home page about her taking a leave of absence and I didn't know if that meant the company was stopping order or not. My guys love their heat and serve blends, they absolutely go nuts over them and I wanted to place an order. Any info is greatly appreciated!
Yes...her products are awesome! And she's a wonderful person as well.
Adriane has had a very rough time of late, but
I'm sure she'll be back soon, once she's properly healed.

Doris

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
So does this mean she isn't accepting new orders?

nutzybirdlady

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Judy Rocha
I order from her all of the time. My guys go crazy for her stuff. You can personally email her, and she'll answer you really quickly. You can ask her if she's taking orders. BTW, would you let the rest of us know. Thanks.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Right below the statement re: her leave of absence, it says to email her for questions or more information. I would just send her an email and ask.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
She's on another one of the groups that Doris and I are on and recently had a bad accident. I don't remember the details but there were several broken bones, one or two in her back I think. She needed surgery. She also recently lost her mom who was ill for a very long time. I can go back and look at the posts and see if I can get more info. I've been so busy that I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention lately.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Yep, I looked back and Adriane broke her heel and had hairline fractures in her back. So, she's probably just recouperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.