• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrotnutz is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
O.k. here is a long story. I have a really bad habit of shopping online at like 1 or 2 am. What happens is I either forget what I ordered, or think I didn't order something I want so I re-order. That is what happened with Parrotnutz. I must have ordered a little while ago, forgot, so I placed an order yesterday or the day before for the order that came in today. lol. Hope you all can figure that one out! Anyways, I just cannot say enough about Parrotnutz. The product got here fast, it is professionally wrapped, and it looks and smells sooo good. She even sent a sample of a couple other items! (I love when they send you additional samples..lol). All of my guys went crazy for the date bread and blueberry plops. Tails up in all three cages. Jack my Blue and gold is making sure he gets every tiny piece out of the bottom of his bowl. Thank you Parrotnutz for such a great product that makes me happy to feed it to my guys! I have already ordered again. :dance4:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
:dance4:My order is shipping today..I cant wait to recieve it!!

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I've heard such great things about this company, I absolutely cannot wait to do some business with them. Hopefully this weekend, I'll be placing an order for a couple different things here and there to get for the birds :)

So your birds liked the blueberry plopz? I am going to be try the pepper plopz, but if the blueberry ones come with a recomenndation of approval, it couldn't hurt to pick those up either :lol:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
They did love the blueberry plopz, and I haven't tried the dry mixes yet. The bread looks soo fresh and they dove right in. I can't wait to try the other stuff.

lamagdalena

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
also try the veggie mash. That is one of the very few foods that ALL my fids eat with gusto. From budgie to alexandrine sized.

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
They did love the blueberry plopz, and I haven't tried the dry mixes yet. The bread looks soo fresh and they dove right in. I can't wait to try the other stuff.

Sounds wonderful!!! So far the fids haven't been overly-excited by my birdie bread (although this last batch was much more tolerated, Archie was even giving me little grunts of approval as he ate it) so I might just have to try some of hers to show them what its supposed to taste like!

also try the veggie mash. That is one of the very few foods that ALL my fids eat with gusto. From budgie to alexandrine sized.
Yes, that was DEFINITELY on my "must" list. Hubby was a little mortified by the price, but when I explained to him all that it contained, and how much it wouild feed, he actually sounded pretty excited about it. I've heard LOTS of good things about the veggie mash, I'm looking forward to getting my birds to actually eat their veggies (besides carrots). :cool1:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
:laughing12:

Great to hear, as I need to place a food order soon. My "stash" of Beak Apettite is dwindling.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
I'll keep this in mind! I am itching to order stuff :)

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Adriane is awesome! Her & I trade product at times.
Wish I lived closer, we'd order the plopz and other baking.

So happy to read that others are finding ParrotNutz and birds are loving her products!
Way to go Adriane!!

Doris

Status
Not open for further replies.