• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot Play World - Centurian

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
Hi Everyone,

I think their hanging play gyms are cool. Here is the link. Parrot Play World Centurian Hanging Parrot Gyms Swing Gym Cage Toys

I am thinking about purchasing the Centurian for Slater. Has anyone purchased products from this company? Are you happy with your purchase? How long have you had it? Is it holding up well?, etc., etc.

Thanks

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Karen,
I got this in June Parrot Play World Hanging Parrot Gyms Large Swing Gym Free Shipping

It's very cool to look at, the caiques hang out on it a lot. In my particular sample the dishes are very tightly wedged and a pain to remove and put back. So I only serve dry stuff in them. Other than that I love it!! Amazingly well balanced and the guy on the phone talked at length about who would be using it so he could configure the branch spacing. They custom make them for your bird.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They do look very neat.;)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Leslie (birdlady) has one too...:D

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
wow am I glad I stumbled upon this post!
I had never heard of this place..........
It is just so exactly what I was looking for for the Amazons.
They need someplace to hangout besides the cagetop, and so I just ordered the Rhodesian Elm Stand. (Chico would absolutely freak if it moved, but the option is there to mix it up for Polly.) Plus I can easily wheel it from the east to the south facing windows for a change in scenery.
I told the guy I did not want it mixed up in the Christmas shipping frenzy and he was a bit glad to hear it.

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
Karen,
I got this in June Parrot Play World Hanging Parrot Gyms Large Swing Gym Free Shipping

It's very cool to look at, the caiques hang out on it a lot. In my particular sample the dishes are very tightly wedged and a pain to remove and put back. So I only serve dry stuff in them. Other than that I love it!! Amazingly well balanced and the guy on the phone talked at length about who would be using it so he could configure the branch spacing. They custom make them for your bird.
That is the exact one I am thinking about for Slater! What about the poop catcher? Does it catch all of it?

My birthday is in January and that is what I want hubby to get me. I like the Tripical Trapeze also but it doesn't have the poop catcher. I just may have to buy one of each!

Last edited:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That is the exact one I am thinking about for Slater! What about the poop catcher? Does it catch all of it?

My birthday is in January and that is what I want hubby to get me. I like the Tripical Trapeze also but it doesn't have the poop catcher. I just may have to buy one of each!
I would guess so....no poopcatcher in mine.
Call the guy -- he loves to talk about his gyms!!:D

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
I would guess so....no poopcatcher in mine.
Call the guy -- he loves to talk about his gyms!!:D
Just got off the phone with him. He said it catches about 95%.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I love that gym! Right now my conures are using mine....it takes a little bit of time for them to get used to the swaying motion of it, but in time they do!

I also do not have the poop catcher but I have a similar catcher on two of my other gyms and it does help a lot...I would still add a tray(washer tray) or something underneath if you want floors protected.

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Here is a pic of mine with Bonnie and Clyde on it...

Attachments

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
Here is a pic of mine with Bonnie and Clyde on it...
Oh wow! Looks great. I placed my order last week and can't wait it get it. I don't think it will take Slater long to get used to it. He doesn't get too freaked out about new things.

Thanks for the photo!

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
Karen,

I placed my order last week for the Centurian. Can't wait to get it. Thanks for the reply!

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
wow am I glad I stumbled upon this post!
I had never heard of this place..........
It is just so exactly what I was looking for for the Amazons.
They need someplace to hangout besides the cagetop, and so I just ordered the Rhodesian Elm Stand. (Chico would absolutely freak if it moved, but the option is there to mix it up for Polly.) Plus I can easily wheel it from the east to the south facing windows for a change in scenery.
I told the guy I did not want it mixed up in the Christmas shipping frenzy and he was a bit glad to hear it.
Oh good. I'm glad I posted! Let us know how your amazons like it.

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
Looks pretty cool. Except both my boys wouldn't use the poop net since they lean so far over to go.
I thought about that. I initially placed the order for the one that didn't have the poop catcher. Then I got to thinking even if it catches 90% it better than not catching anything so I changed my order to the Centurian. Can't wait to get it.

sl8tr

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Karen
I love that gym! Right now my conures are using mine....it takes a little bit of time for them to get used to the swaying motion of it, but in time they do!

I also do not have the poop catcher but I have a similar catcher on two of my other gyms and it does help a lot...I would still add a tray(washer tray) or something underneath if you want floors protected.
If it catches 90% of poop droppings I'll be happy but you're right I will probably put something down anyway.

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Yeah!!! So glad you ordered....oh, and the birds go up to the upper level as well, all spots are used! I think you will be happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.